Edit, resize, and filter any images!
The Filerobot Image Editor is the easiest way to integrate an easy-to-use image editor in your web application. Integrated with few lines of code, your users will be able to apply basic transformations like resize, crop, rotate and various filters to any image.
Your image editor will look great everywhere
It only takes a few clicks to make your website more powerful with the Filerobot Image Editor. Get started for free and start seeing the improvements you can get from using a image/photo editor plugin today!
Try it out!
Select one of the images or upload your image
Select one of the implementation options:
Edit the image in the Image Editor and download the result.Implementation
(requires Filerobot account)
Upload the image in your Filerobot storage container, edit it in the Image Editor and upload the result. Deliver lightning fast over CDN.Implementation
Ready to get started?
Install Filerobot image editor via npm
…and you are done! See the full documentation here.
Include the following script into your project
Initialize Filerobot Image Editor
Open Filerobot Image Editor passing the image url which should be edited
…and you're done! Visit the full documentation here.
What’s on the Roadmap
- Control image brightness, contrast, exposure, and saturation
- Bright theme, plus possibility to make your custom theme
- Easily integrate with third party libraries
- Compress JPEG images with Optipress
- Load file objects and dataURLs
- Round the corners of images
- Mirror images effect
- New filters and effects
- Transform input images to other image formats
- Set to preview mode to render on top of an existing image
- Vanilla JS
- Web Component
Contact us at email@example.com, our experts will be happy to help!